Porto Water Innovation Week
The 2017 edition of EIP Water Conference this autumn in Porto is centerd around “Water Innovation: Bridging Gaps, Creating Opportunities”. Innovative solutions to address major European and global water challenges will be on the table. At the same time, other issues to be explored will include market opportunities for these innovations, both within and outside Europe, and how to remove barriers by advancing and leveraging existing solutions.
The 4th EIP Water Conference will be hosted by the Municipality of Porto and powered by the EIP Water, supported by the European Commission and the government of Portugal. It has five key objectives:
- Improving access to finance and markets for innovations;
- Facilitating easier procurement of innovation for end users;
- Developing regulation that is conducive to innovation;
- Sharing best practice and results from demonstration and test sites;
- Building European-wide partnerships among stakeholders and contributors.
For more information, visit the conference webiste.